Funny SMS

Are you bored? These sms are really funny and I hope you will like it.




Mental hospital is not so far

Twinkle Twinkle little star,
You should know what you are,

And once you know what you are,
Mental hospital is not so far.




What is the difference between Monkey & Donkey ?
Monkey saves this message &
Donkey deletes this message.
Choice is yours

Gangster’s son failed his examination


Q: What did the gangster’s son
tell his dad when he failed his examination?

A: Dad they questioned me for 3 hours
but I never told them anything.”



Only 20% boys have brains.

Great Calculation: Only 20% boys have brains.
So what do the rest have?
.
.
.
.
.
They have girl friends:p


Most important source of finance

Commerce professor asks the student:
what is the most important source
of finance for starting business?

Student: “Father in law”.

What gift you want for your birthday

Dad : Son, what do you want for your birthday?

Son : Not much dad,
just a radio with a sports car around it.


Similarity between Dinosaurs and decent girls

Do u know similarity
between Dinosaurs and Decent Girls?
?
?
?
?
Both don’t exist.

Girls r like phones

Girls are like phones.
We like to be held
and talked too-
but if u press the
wrong button
u’ll be disconnected!


Can You Define Who Is LECTURER?

Teacher To Student: Can You Define Who Is LECTURER?

Student : A LECTURER Is A Person Who Has A Very Bad
Habit Of Speaking When Someone Is SLeeping.



Pillow is like a true love

True Love is like a pillow.
U could HUG it when Ur in trouble.
U could CRY on it when Ur in pain.
U could EMBRACE it when Ur happy.
Want True Love?
Spend $ buy a Pillow.

What is a girl friend?

What is a girl friend?

Addition of problems,
subtraction of money,
multiplication of enemies
&
division of friends.


I just feel u….

Whenever I feel u….
I just miss u …..
Whenever i miss u ….
I just wana See u ….
Do u know why…….

It’s juts beacuse …………

******I LOVE CARTOONS*******



Sweets like me & nuts like you!!!

Think positive…
Look at the world as 1 huge chocolate cake.
It would not be complete without
a few sweets & nuts.

Sweets like me & nuts like you!!!



How he got into the house

A man went to the Police Station wishing
to speak with the burglar who had
broken into his house the night before.

“You’ll get your chance in court,” said the Police officer.

“No, no no!” said the man.
“I want to know how he got into the house
without waking my wife. I’ve been trying for years.”


Chances of my recovering?

Patient : What are the chances
of my recovering doctor?

Doctor : One hundred percent.
Medical records show that
nine out of ten people die of the disease you have.

Yours is the tenth case I’ve treated.The others all died.




If ur world is spinning around


If ur world is spinning around
and
ur heart is beating fast..
Do u think its love?
?
?
?
No. No..
it’s called High Blood Pressure:p.



The human brain is most thing outstanding

The human brain is most outstanding thing…….
it functions 24hrs 365 days…..
it functions right from the time u r Born….
until you fall in love


A person who surrenders when he’s WRONG, is HONEST.

A person who surrenders when he’s WRONG,
is HONEST.

A person who SURRENDERS when not SURE,
is WISE.
A person who surrenders even if he’s RIGHT,
is a HUSBAND.!

What is the difference between a woman and a magnet?

Magnets have a positive side!



I am the ninth letter

TEACHER: Rooney, give me a sentence starting with “I”.
Rooney: I is ……

TEACHER: No, Rooney. Always say, “I am.”
Kashif: All right… “I am the ninth letter of the alphabet.”










0 comments: