Myanmar Counter-Strike League 2005 & Counter Strike [1.5] Ameteur Championship

|














more?


When I had been in Yangon, I had found that one of my bro is one of the professional myanmar counter strike players. He usually plays at Sangyaung and also other places for C.S contests. Most of times, I have heard that their clan wins and I really appreciate for their achievement! Now, there are many championships and league are held since there are so many players in ygn. I believe that my bro will be practising now :)

ok See what's new now!!

I hope you may also want to know about C.S held in Myanmar or you may wish to participate those games!!

Why not try here if you are one of C.S fans ;)

Here is another championship held for ameteur clan!
There is a promotion from i4u internet cafe & games !

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Good goodder gooddest!!! :D Keep going! Your blog is great!