Nice SMS- continued

|

Nice Sms | Here, you can find very nice and spiritual sms. I'll try to post as much as possible concerning about sms.I'll try to post other sms like funny sms, friendship sms and romantic sms.

1) What are the seven secrets of success? I found the answer in my room!
Fan said: BE COOL,
Roof said: AIM HIGH,
Window said: SEE THE WORLD,
Clock said: EVERY MINUTE IS PRECIOUS,
Mirror said: REFLECT BEFORE YOU ACT,
Calender said: BE UP TO DATE,
Door said:PUSH HARD FOR YOUR GOALS!.............. Gud day

2) Friendship is like a Book,It takes Few Seconds to Burn but it takes years to Print...So Print it Carefully & Never let it burn.

3) What is the meaning of sms? Share my sweetness, search my soul, seek my sweetheart, succeed my smartnss, see my smile.So keep sending sms...

4) FRIENDS are like
SEA WAVES
who come into
our Life suddenly,
WAVES
leave behind
beautiful Shells, FRIENDS leave
behind beautiful Memories....
"Good Night"

5) Lovely chocolate n lovely u..n lovely r the things u do..but the loveliest is the friendship of the two..one is me n one is U.

6) If U die early it means that God loves U a lot.... As U r still on earth that means there is some1 who loves U even more than God..

7) Eyes r parents,Heart is lover,Brain is teacher, Brothers & Sisters r fingers, but a loving Friend is Blood! So always keep flowing regularly.

8) wat is luv?
who don't lyk it call it responsibility
who play wid it call it game
who don't hv it call it drm
who understand it call it destiny
& me, i call it U

9) Nice to read and follow:
"If you miss an opportunity don't fill ur eyes with tears. It may hide yet another opportunity lying in front of you"

10) Lucky means who get the opportunity. Brilliant means who create the opportunity. Winner means who use the opportunity. Be a winner always...

0 comments: