How To Connect Ygn Chat With MIRC

I believe that some of you don't know how to connect to YGN Chat by using MIRC software. For the sake of all Internet users who want to chat online, I make a post like conversation with me and 'Server'. I also face some problem as u will see there when I do first time. After you connected, you can join ygnchat or others. Here, it'll also tell you how to connect to room as quiz room.


Download MIRC Software Free 'Here'

After you downloaded and installed it, you can run the software. When you run the software, you can just ignore for first massage by just closing it. Then you will be asked to fill the address and information of server that you want to connect because there are many other chat users using MIRC may be from other countries.

Ok, let's see below whether you could understand 'Server' asks to do.

If you can't pass it, please let me know.



Server: irc.myanmaronline.org
port number 443

Server: already installed ?
me: ya
Server: go to file
me: k
Server: and select server
there will b pop-up window
me: k
Server: under "Connect" mode
there's "Servers"
Server: u will see Add button there
click it
Server: in description .. write whatever u want
me: i see add server
Server: irc server is irc.myanmaronline.org
me: k
Server: port is 443
then .. click Add
Server: click on Connect again
give the nick name there
then?
Server: click connect
me: can't
need email?
me: can't click 'connect to server'
should i put some more info?
Server: u need to put .. fullname, Email, all
alter also
Server: after that .... they will ask u to register
in order to register .. u need to wait about 2 or 3 minutes
me: how m i asked
Server: there will b the msg
dont worry u will see
me: many
nth concern abt register
me: i couldn't join room
Server: did u register ?
me: i don't know how to register
Server: /msg nickerv register urnick
Server: click "connect server"
me: i see the messages which appear as one box and mirc favorites
there are two boxes
Server: ??
me: got
cos i didn't click 'select' button
Server: later
/join #quiz
me: i need register
Server: urnick is urs
u need to wait abt 3 mins
180 sces
me: k ya
how abt password and email?
Server: just type
but for the pass
u need to use it next time u log in
me: how to
Server:/msg nickserv register aaa aaa@aaa.com
Server: join #quiz




3 comments:

TUTU said...

thank for your post but I still can not connect to Ygn chat, would you please make a little bit more simple? thank you!!!

TUTU said...

Thank for your post but I still can not connect to Ygn Chat, can you please make a little bit more simple? thank alot

Unknown said...

.I did it . cannot connect. Can you write exactly ?