Doe Lone (The best and most famous Vocalist for Alternative music)

|
























I have sung Alternative type songs, composed and played by myself, since 1994.My first album titled Crazy to the Bone came out in 1996.It is recognized as the private alternative album.One day alternative type songs will dominate the Myanmar music world.It will also be dominated in the future.I am very active whernever I am with music.I always avoid sad saturations.I always try to be active.I like cartoons and philosophical books.I go to the clubs.I don't know love but I think that I know how to love.I usually busy in my room.I've married with a computer.I don't know who will be next to marry.I only do the interested jobs.I do not tell jokes but I am laughed at.I hope that I will be a successfull person one day.


The best Songs

1.Lo Ka(The World)
2.Lu Thar(The Human)
3.Ein Met(The Dream)
4.Seit Ku(The Imagination)
5.Thwar Tut(Go)
6.Ah Hman The Khwint(The opportunity to the right)

0 comments: