Kidman's Acting High

|

7th January 2007 09:45:02

Nicole Kidman gets a natural high from acting.

The 'Cold Mountain' star says she loves being an actress because she enjoys getting close to her co-stars and directors.

She said: "I love the intimacy of working with the director and the other actors. That's probably the thing that draws me, that's where I get my high - and when people give you feedback in terms of being emotionally affected by something that you did."

Nicole, 39, has also revealed that while she is happy to obey a director's wishes and demands, if she doesn't respect the director, she can find filmmaking torturous.

She explained: "I've been in the hands of some people I didn't respect, and that's torture. If I can respect somebody, I'll walk to the ends of the earth. I'm devoted. But if they do something where I'm like, 'I actually don't think you're very smart or very good,' then it's, 'Oh, no!' And if you discover that after you've signed on to do it, that's a disaster.

"I am not a control freak, I'll be put in the hands of a director and go, 'Mould me, change me'.

Source from- NeonSter

0 comments: