Britney Spears's New CD Might Allow Her To Come Back

|


Britney Spears is finally getting down to business. The singer has been working on tracks for her next album at the Palms Hotel studio in Las Vegas. Helping Spears is R&B songwriter, Ne-Yo, who wrote Beyonce's number one hit, "Irreplaceable," and Lukasz "Dr. Luke" Gottwald, who's responsible for some of Kelly Clarkson's biggest hits.

Ne-Yo gave some dirt on the project to CBS's site, The ShowBuzz. He said, "I think, judging just off the music that I've heard -- because I've heard some of the other stuff she's done with other producers -- I think that she might have a shot at coming back. If she can just get her personal life out of the way, I think she has a shot at coming back. I think that once people remember what it is that made them love Britney in the first place, that everything will be alright."

Read More- NeonSter

0 comments: