Halle Berry Best Valentine

|


According to the news, Hollywood actress Halle Berry can’t imagine being away from her boyfriend Gabriel Aubry (who is a model and restaurateur) for Valentine’s Day. Halle lives in Los Angeles while Gabriel in New York but that won’t keep them apart on Valentine’s Day, actually the couple will continue traveling across the US if they have to in order to be together. The two are dating since they meet on a Versace photo shoot.

Gabriel Aury said to People magazine something that not many guys know “I don’t think it’s about gifts. It’s more about presence. You have to be there. You can’t really spend Valentine’s Day apart. I can’t be in New York if she’s in Los Angeles. It just doesn’t work. So I try to be there most of the time and that’s more precious to me. I can’t wait to be with my girl. We travel all of the time. We’re together more than people think.”

Read More- NeonSter

0 comments: