nice sms

nice sms: I'm used to collect sms and those are some of nice sms I have ever gathered!


1) Always be happy, always wear a smile, not because life is full of reasons to smile but because your smile itself is a reason for others to smile.

2) Never sacrifice happines 4 achievement.
We r al here 4 special reason.
Stop being a prisoner of ur past.
Become the architect of the future.

3) Past is experience! Present is experiment! Future is expectation! Use ur experience in ur experiment 2 acheive ur expectations & enjoy life...!

4) Do not count wht u hv lost. Just see wht u hv now, b'coz past never comes back but sometimes future can give us back our lost things. . . .

God Bless You :-)


5) Hearts could only luv for a while,feets could only walk for some miles,clothes wont 4ever be in style but having u as my friend is 4ever worthwhile.

6) If u r stressed, you'll get pimples.. if u cry,u'll get wrinkles..So,
y don't u smile&get dimples? Keep smiling its very simple

7) Friendship is vast like universe,deep like ocean,high like sky,strong like iron,kind like mother,cute like me & sweet like u!

8) Friends and Friendship. It's a package of feelings., Nobody can make it., Nobody can delete it,Nobody can explain it. Only we can feel it..

9) Difficulties in your life do not come to destroy U...but to help u realise your hidden potential. Let Difficulties Know That YOU ARE DIFFICULT!

10) It's hard at times to keep in touch with those who really mean so much, but side by side or far apart, a friend lives always inside the heart.

11-1). If I got ur smile, I dnt need flowers,
If I got ur voice, I dnt need music,
If u speak 2 me I dont need anybody else,
If U r my friennd I dont need the world!

2). If i was a tear in ur eyes,
i would turn down your cheek
and kiss your lips
&; if u were a tear in my eyes
i would never cry 4 fear of losing
u...

3). Sweet candies are nice to eat
Sweet words are easy to say
but, sweet ppl are hard to find
OH MY GOD! how did u find me

4). Hi Moon!, Dim Your Light.
Hello Wind!, Breeze Soft.
Hi Flower!, Blossom Slowly.
Hello Earth!, Spin Gently.
Coz My Frend Is Going To Sleep. gud nyt.......

5). There r 6 Billion people around the wrld.
I dnt knw y i keep on messaging u.
Maybe bcoz.. 5,999,999,999 cant replace... a single 'YOU'.

6). The World is Round We'll meet again.
When we meet I'll ask You "How are You"
Hope You'll not ask "Who are You'!

7). S
O
R
R
Y
S
O
R
R
Y
S
O
R
R
Y
S
O
R
R
Y
Dont get confused,arey baba'SORRY' means
S-SOME
O-ONE'S
R-REALLY,
R-REMEMBERING
Y-YOU.

8). YOU look Sweet when
You read my SMS,
Sweeter when
You read
n Smile...
But You look
Sweetest when
You read,
Smile n
Reply.. )so try
2 look
Sweetest
always

9). Life
is only
travelled
once.
Today"s moment becomes
Tomorrow"s
Memory.
Enjoy
Every
Moment
Good or Bad
because
the gift of Life
is
LIFE itself.

10). Earth may stop Rotating
Birds may stop Flying
Candles may stop melting
Fishes may stop swimming
Heart may stop bearting
But I will never stop��
� THINKING U �

11). Friendship is not collection of hearts
but it is selection of hearts.
All friends are not True.
But true friends are very few,
Which includes U��

12). LOVE IS LOVE. LOVE IS U.
I LOVE LOVE. SO, I LOVE U.
PEOPLE LIVE. PEOPLE DIE.
PEOPLE LAGH. PEOPLE CRY.
SOME GIVE UP. SOME WILL TRY.
SOME SAY HI. SOME SAY BYE.
OTHERS MAY FORGET YOU.
BUT NEVER CAN I.

13). who is friend?
F-First
R-Relative
I-In
E-Every
N-New
D-Difficulty! !!

14). When i am not messaging u
it does not mean that i have forgotten u, i
am just giving u time to MISS ME!!



15). Heart can skip beat for a while.
Memories can be kept in a file
A Desert can replace the Nile
But nothing can stop a Smile
When your NAME comes on my Mobile��


6). Life without u is impossible,
u r in my breath and blood.
i cant stay for a second without u,
if u r not there i am dead oye hello i am
talking about OXYGEN
ha ha ha just joking...... .......

7). A study has proved that all fools use
their THUMB while reading a SMS.
Now its 2 late dont try
2 change ur finger! Catch another fool!


8). I saw U on ROAD today.
U were lukin SO fine,
Ur face SO divine, Ur walk SO perfect.
My HEART started singing a Sweet Song:
WHO LET THE DOGS OUT!


9). NOBODY like U,
NOBODY cares for U,
NOBODY misses U,
NOBODY wants to see U good,
NOBODY is Ur best friend,
NOBODY is happy with U...Dont cry!!!
My name is NOBODY

10). What is meant by ABCDEFG...
A Boy Can Do Everything For a Girl
And GFEDCBA means...
Girl Forgets Everything Done n Catches new Boy

12- Can u count the stars in the sky?
Can u count the hair of a ship?
Can u measure how many gallons
of water is in in the pool?
So how can I tell u how much
I Love You .


If u wann know how much
I miss you ,try to catch
rain drops, the one u catch
is how much u miss me ,
and the one u didn't catch
is how much I do Miss You .

If you ask for how long
I'll be Loving u ? my answer
will be I don't know
Cuz I really don't know
which is longer FOREVER or ALWAYS.

There are 6 billion people
around the World ,I don't
know why I'm messaging u ?
Maybe becoze ,5,999,999,999
Can't replace a single U.

My teacher taught me that .....
1 Hour =60 min and
1min= 60 sec but
she never told me that ,
1 sec without 'YOU' is
equal to 100 years.

13- 1) u can
buy gifts
but
not love.
u can
pretend 2 smile
but
not be happy.
u can
lie to others
but
not to urself.
u can
have other FRIENDS
but
none as SWEET as me...





2) True frndshp blossoms when silence betwen 2 peple becomes a language & both of thm undrstand tht even being apart they r always close at heart




3) Life Is A Railway Station In Which Love Is A Train It Will Come And Go At Any Time But Friendship Is The Track It Will Be Forever.




4) When Something goes Wrong.. when Sadness fill's ur Heart. when tears flow from ur Eyes., Always remember 3 Things.,
1> I m with U.
2> U have Cash.
3> BAR IS OPEN




5) Select one for me:
1.chocolate
2.cigarrate
3.drugs
4.burger
5.pizza
6.painkiller
7.perfume
everything has its own meaning,choose 1




6)
God gifted a home for me.

It's very calm,
It's beautiful,
It's lovely,
It's friendly,

Yes, it's ur heart...


Take Care
MY FRIEND.





7) What is the height of Flirting?
.
..
.
..
.
..
.
..
.
..
.
..
.
..
.
..
.
..






Its When your love letter starts with "TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN"




8) Wen Time is FAST,Wen Moments R HARD,Wen evryone is BUSY,Wen Seconds r FEW, My SMS says Dat 1 of UR FREND is still REMEMBERING U.





9) I HATE YOU



H = happy to see you.
A = always miss you.
T = take u in my mind.
E=everyday never forget u.
so i realy want 2 say...I HATE U"!




10) Have u ever seen a monkey covered in a polythene?



No??



......never mind.


.....just hav a look at ur identity-card!

14-1) Im nt Wealthy bt i ve Rich Heart, im nt Best but ill try my Best, i may nt be right E-time but im surely nt Wrong to chos U as my Friend !.




2)
===========
Friends &
Friendship
===========
Its a
package
of
feelings
Nobody
can
make
it
Nobody
can
delete
it
Nobody
can
explain
it
Only
"WE"
can
"FEEL" it




3) ABCD_FGH_JK__NOPQR_TUVWXYZ... Where r E,I,L,M & S? Hmm..i told them 2 appear on ur face, to make u "SMILE"! So, keep on smiling. Have a Great Day.. :-)




4) 'sometimes v must get hurt in order to grow, v must fall in love to know, sometimes our vision clears only afte our eyes are washed away with tears'.




5) What is differance between blood & u.. ?
The blood enters the heart and flows out, but u enter the heart and stay inside forever!




6) Good
Unerdtsanding Btewene
Ecah
Ohter
Is
Rael Fiernd Sihp
Eevn
We
Hvae
So Mnay
Msi Unerdsantndig
Lkie Tish
Msseaeg
Btu i Konw
U Cna Raed
Wtih Otu Msitkae.




7) U mAy tHiNk thAt TiMe MaKeS pEoPLe fOrgEt.. BuT tHe LoNgEr thE TimE pEoPLe SpEnD aPaRt, thE mOrE iT MakEs tHEm REMEMBER eAcH oThEr...





8) I have a lil angel flyin around wit a hammer.Every person it hits gets lil bit of my love & affection..hope it beats crap out of u..




9) SMILES are likE BIRDS.. They fly from FACE to FACE.. May your LIPS give them a better NEST, so that they can stay there FOREVER...
Have a nice day...
Keep Smiling!!!




10) God gives us 2 gifts.One is chance & another is choice, chance is to have a good friend & choice is to select the best one like you!.

15-i love "u", I love "u", I love "u", I love "u", I love "u", I love "u", I love "u". Hey! Don't get excited, I love other alphabets too...v, w, x, y, z !
Dark were those days, without your sight. When I was in darkness, you gave me light. You gave me strength 2 make life bright. Thank you so much PHILIPS TUBELIGHT !

I Love You. I Love You. I Love You. I Love You. I Love You. I Love You. I Love You. That's because Meneka Gandhi says "Love Animals" !
A - U'r Attractive B - U'r D Best C - U'r Cute D - U'r Dear 2 me E - U'r Excellent F - U'r Funny G - U'r Gud Looking H - He He He I - I'm J - Just K - Kidding
The animals of a jungle have decided to hold a meeting. The lion has come, the tiger has come, the elephant has come, the monkey has come.. But The meeting hasn't started. Guess why ? Because the Donkey is busy reading this SMS !
Last nite I lay in bed, looking at the stars, the beautiful sky and the endless horizon.... and suddenly I thought... where the hell is my roof?
You've got Sex Appeal... You've got Style... You've got Intelligence... You've got Class... You've got D Face... & You've got D Body... & I've got the wrong number! Sorry!
This cat, is cat, a cat, good cat, way cat, to cat, keep cat, an cat, idiot cat, busy cat, for cat,20 cat, seconds cat !... Now read it without the word cat.

I've seen angels in the sky,****I've seen snow fall in July,****I've seen things you could only imagine to see or do,****But I still haven't seen anything sweeter than you!
Hi Vajpaye needs 500 donkeys to attack on Pakistan.****499 ja chuke, message milte hi niklo
What is wrong with your cell every time i call a voice comes****that the subscriber u have dialed is a monkey****plz contact zoo for detail
Someday u may lose ur hair.****u may lose ur teeth- ur money & even lose ur mind.****But 1 thing u will never loose is ur good looks.****coz u cant lose wot u don't have!
You look so fine!I want to...****break your heart and give you mine
You are like the sunshine so warm,****you are like sugar, so sweet...****you are like you...****and that's the reason why I love you!
Love is like war...****Easy to start...****Difficult to end...****Impossible to forget
Do you believe in love at first sight****or do I have to walk by again??
I've seen angels in the sky,****I've seen snow fall in July,****I've seen things you could only imagine to see or do,****But I still haven't seen anything sweeter than you!
A Friend is Sweet when its NEW****Its Sweeter when its TRUE****But you know that its the sweetest when it is U

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice mgs !!!!

Anonymous said...

really nice collectionss !!

Anonymous said...

sms is so great. i hope u can collect more :-)