Natalise Mp3 and Movie

|

Natalise Mp3 and Movie: She was born from a burmese family that grow up in America. I really like her because of her talent and skills that is really a good example for the youngsters of Burmese.



Natalise Mp3 and Movie:



Robin Nathalis Chow (born September 27, 1984) is an American singer-songwriter, sometimes known professionally as Natalise Kalea or simply Natalise. Her first album Forever Now was released in 2003, and her second album I Came to Play was released in 2005. Natalise attended Stanford University and graduated with high-honors in three years with a degree in Communication.

Watch her MTV movie here


Lyrics list aplhabetically:

  • All I Need Lyrics
  • Anything Lyrics
  • Be Right There Lyrics
  • Dance All Night Lyrics
  • Forever Now Lyrics
  • How? Lyrics
  • I Caught You Lyrics
  • I Just Wanna Be With You Lyrics
  • I Wanna Hold You Tight Lyrics
  • I Will Be Waiting Lyrics
  • Love Goes On Lyrics
  • Sometimes Lyrics
  • Tell Me Lyrics
  • Wonderful Lyrics



  • As in Interview with her, listen to her favorite song "Get me off" from her official site www.natalisemusic.com.

    0 comments: