Angelina Jolie Speaks For The First Time About Falling For Brad

|

In the January 2007 issue of Vogue, Jolie reportedly speaks about how a relationship grew between the two of them during the 2003 filming. Fragments of the interview were published by the NYP.



U.S. actress Angelina Jolie has spoken for the first time about what happened between her and Brad Pitt on the set of "Mr. & Mrs. Smith."

"We just became kind of a pair." People also reported that Jolie said she never had intentions of breaking up Pitt's marriage to actress Jennifer Aniston. "Because of the film [Mr and Mrs Smith], we ended up being brought together to do all these crazy things, and I think we found this strange friendship and partnership that kind of just suddenly happened." She tells Vogue magazine, "I think we were both the last two people who were looking for a relationship."

"I think a few months in I realized, God, I can't wait to get to work," she said. "Whether it was shooting a scene or arguing about a scene or gun practice or dance class or doing stunts — anything we had to do with each other, we just found a lot of joy in it together and a lot of real teamwork."

Angelina played it safe and suggested nothing physical happened while Brad was still maried to Jennifer Aniston. She did say, however, that she and Pitt remained "very, very good friends" after production on their film wrapped. Tabloids reported that they actually did engage "extracurricular activities" while Pitt was still with Aniston. Personally, I don't think we should put much weight on Angelina Jolie's "confession."

Angelina suggested she had a different opinion of Brad Pitt, as conveyed by the media, until she actually worked with him. "I, like most people, had a very distant impression of him...from the media." Jolie said the decisive moment came when her 5-year-old son, Maddox, called Pitt "dad" out of the blue, when they all were playing with cars on the floor of a hotel room.

Pitt, 42, has said he and Jolie would not wed until "everyone else in the country who wants to be married is legally able," meaning gays. And Jolie, 31, agrees that tying the knot is not a priority. "We both have been married before, so it's not marriage that's necessarily kept some people together," she said. "We are legally bound to our children, not to each other, and I think that's the most important thing."

She also claims she doesn't trust anyone: "I don't trust anyone. I don't think it's a good thing...I'd like to say I trust my mother, but I also don't know if she might do something that she thinks is in my best interest." "I trust Brad will never do anything," she continues. Though on second thought..."I don't know. I don't trust anybody completely."

Angelina Jolie, for Brad Pitt's upcoming 43rd birthday, arranged a private tour of Fallingwater, the landmark Frank Lloyd Wright-designed house tucked in the Laurel Highlands of southwestern Pennsylvania. Jolie and Pitt were "very gracious and very engaged in the house," Fallingwater curator of education Armstrong said. "As we say in the Midwest, you could tell their mothers raised them right." The actor will be 43 on Dec. 18.

Jolie and Pitt, have three children, Maddox, 5, Zahara, 23 months, and Shiloh, 6 months.>

0 comments: